As we jump into 2015 with lifted spirits, high hopes and a bit of a headache from one too many beers last night, it’s important that we look back on the year that has come and gone. As I watched some fireworks from a beach, under the stars… I thought about everything 2014 threw at me, so here’s my year in summary.
14 000. The number of feet I fell through the sky after jumping out of a plane.
1000. Number of drinks had in Prague before getting alcohol poisoning. OK so it wasn’t 1000 but it sure felt like it.
59. The number of countries A Worldly Addiction has been viewed in! Thank you to each and every one of you!
20. Number of years I’ve been lucky enough to be on this Earth.
18. Number of years I’ve had my sister around.
10. Number of months I lived in Wollongong
9. Number of the house on Clarendon Road I had to say goodbye to
8. Number of times I went exploring in Sydney
4. The hours of sunlight in one winters day in Iceland.
3. Number of concerts attended. Violent Soho, The 1975 and BASTILLE
1. My one and only family that is AMAZING!
But the most special thing of all, are all the incredible friendships I’ve made and kept. So thank you to all of you for making 2014 such an awesome year!