As we jump into 2015 with lifted spirits, high hopes and a bit of a headache from one too many beers last night, it’s important that we look back on the year that has come and gone. As I watched some fireworks from a beach, under the stars… I thought about everything 2014 threw at me, so here’s my year in summary.
14 000. The number of feet I fell through the sky after jumping out of a plane.
1000. Number of drinks had in Prague before getting alcohol poisoning. OK so it wasn’t 1000 but it sure felt like it.
59. The number of countries A Worldly Addiction has been viewed in! Thank you to each and every one of you!
20. Number of years I’ve been lucky enough to be on this Earth.
18. Number of years I’ve had my sister around.
10. Number of months I lived in Wollongong
9. Number of the house on Clarendon Road I had to say goodbye to
8. Number of times I went exploring in Sydney
4. The hours of sunlight in one winters day in Iceland.
3. Number of concerts attended. Violent Soho, The 1975 and BASTILLE
1. My one and only family that is AMAZING!
But the most special thing of all, are all the incredible friendships I’ve made and kept. So thank you to all of you for making 2014 such an awesome year!
8 thoughts on “2014 ~ My Year in Numbers and Pictures”
Looks like 2014 was an awesome year for you! Hope 2015 is just as great! 🙂
Thankyou! That’s the plan 🙂
Best wishes for 2015!
Looks like a beautifully filled year! 🙂 I love the idea of this countdown.
It’s definitely something I had a lot of fun doing!
Oooh, I love how you did your “annual life report”! You are so young! I wish I traveled far and wide already at your age but I gotta do with what I have right now. 🙂 Hence, I am nominating you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (I do not know if you have been nominated this award already) but because of your energy and zest for life, you deserve this recognition! Please check out link for details…
Oh my goodness thankyou so so much! I haven’t been nominated for this before and I really appreciate your support and confidence in me!
I’ll write this post over the weekend and let you know once it’s up! Keep on blogging and I look forward to your future work! xx
you’re most welcome! i can’t wait to read yours as well 🙂